AN UPDATE FROM OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Now that we have had government clearance, we are pleased to announce that all of our showrooms will re-open on Monday June 1st. Over the last few weeks we have prepared each centre in anticipation of this. Here are just some of the things we have been doing at Stephen James for your safety:
- We have introduced a one way system in each centre
- On arrival you will be greeted by our hosts and there will be sanitising hand stations to use on entry and exits
- We have introduced a maximum customer capacity in each showroom so that social distancing regulations can be adhered to
- All our sales handlers have been issued with PPE to ensure vehicle keys, door handles and vehicle interiors are sanitised
- Test drives can be made unaccompanied and by appointment only, giving us time to prepare and sanitise the vehicle
- Speaking to our teams about specifications and available offers can be done by video link
- Every car purchased will be cleaned, sanitised and sealed before you drive it away
- A personal video will be made of your purchased car detailing how all the features and controls work so all you have to do is drive it away
In minimising the touch points with our employees and creating a safe environment for you and our vehicles, we hope you feel comfortable in visiting our showrooms in the near future.
Group Managing Director